FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A: We created our own Temperature Scanner Software with the assistance and participation of our clients that are comprised of professionals in Human Resources, Facility Managers, and Directors of Operations. Their criteria was fast and easy to use experience for visitors and staff. Through this experience in working with them we quickly realized every organization has different needs. As a result, we are able to accommodate multiple ways in automating the COVID-19 screening process:
- Facial recognition
- NFC or Fob entry
- Name, Phone Number, PIN
- QR Code
- Health screening on your own mobile phone
A: We promise an easy to use a thermal temperature scanner that automates the COVID-19 screening process more efficiently and effectively than a human screener at a significantly lower cost. Moreover, a better experience for employees and visitors alike. Most importantly, immediate notification when individuals are not compliant.
- Faster connections from host to visitor
- Better experience for visitors and employees
- Streamlining Courier delivery notification to employees
- Smaller office Square footage required
- Reducing Operational costs
In addition, to back our claim you can see our video case studies form your clients sharing their experience on the link below: https://vimeo.com/album/5827863
A: The best way to present this to your colleagues is to start by comparing your current workflow process and also identifying some of the deficiencies that are essential to the operation of your facility. Our clients often asked himself the following questions:
- Are we able to visually identify each visitor who comes in the building?
- Are we able to track when a visitor has entered or left the building?
- How legible is the visitor sign-in sheet in the event we need to read the names to account for the visitors in the building during an evacuation?
- In the event of an emergency where we are not able to retrieve the logbook can we still account for visitors in the building?
- If there is a security concern in the building and we need to quickly identify an individual(s) visitor with a picture of what they look like can we do that within a matter of minutes?
- If we needed to report metrics of visitors that have entered the building at a particular given time of any past weeks or months, are be able to report back on these metrics quickly.
- When large groups are visiting our facility can we process them quickly without bottlenecking the front reception area?
- Are we able to identify or asked for visitors the purpose of visit in our logbook?
- Are we able to identify and confirm contractors have agreed for our safety standards?
- Can we confirm and audit contractors billable hours on any given service call?
- Are we able to have visitors or contractors answer a specific set of questions and capturing those answers upon their visit?
- Can we send reminder messages to visitors to sign-out?
Most of our clients had these deficiencies. Or if they were able to address some of these above points, it was usually extremely time-consuming and not practical for their operation. A MyLobby visitor management system you can solve all of these about points: moreover, the optics of having a visitor management system at your reception adds a level sophistication to your facility.
A: All initial support provided via email. If an issue cannot be resolved by email, we will make arrangements to escalate to have a support phone call with one our qualified support specialist.
A: Our parent company is MyMedia Inc. est. in 2005. Our goal, to provide organizations communicate more efficiently and effectively with digital display technology.
Most of our projects consisted of digital signage deployments to assist corporate communication and HR with internal communications. Eventually, the business evolved to customize applications for manufacturing and service businesses. There was a real need for providing real-time data and insights to the operation of our clients. Customized application development range from:
- Data visualization dashboards
- Data visualization with business intelligence
- Digital wayfinding
- Digital job boards
- Daily events display (pulling data from calendars)
- Boardroom booking Applications